Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2006-07 in Asia Baby!!!



Well I have been back in Asia now for the last 3 days and its so good to be back!!
I had some sketchy turbulance from Vancouver to Taipei and was in prayer a lot during X-Men so praise God I made it here in one piece!!
I have been getting organized the last couple of days- license renewed and Insurance for Thai-motorbike, updating, adjusting to the killer time difference, working on my Church History course.
Again I want to thank all you who support me in prayer, financially and friendship! I appreciate all of you really and coudnt do what God has called me to do without your help, bless you for that!!
I head to Cambodia on Monday after going to a big youth Conf in Bangkok on Saturday. There will be 10,000 youth there praising God and hearing the word. This is huge for Thailand!!
Love you guys and look forward to hearing from you!
JR#33

No comments: