Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cambodia Life 2 -Cool Season!!

Joom Reeip Sooah!! (I mean when in doubt, just use the classic missionary 'Cliche' and say hello in the native Language, using English phonetics!! Talk about OVERDONE!!) Forgive me supporters and friends out there, but you know it's true!!
Anyways here are some shots of real life in Cambodia! In this country, the most picturesque parts, for me personally, are out in the country side during the rainy season. At this time of the year everything is really lush and green and the rice farms just look amazing! For me, nothing beats driving my truck or motorbike out to a home church in the middle of some rural area, and having a Khmai meal in a bamboo hut and then spending the night there! It's awesome and the only way to experience Cambodia!!
JR







No comments: