Monday, August 23, 2010

Alberta Trip!!





Family, how are you all doing? I just came back from a short trip to Alberta where the Lord just blessed my boots off!! I was in West Edmonton on August 15th where I had the honor of sharing at Victory Church on the Rock. Pastor Jonathan Krenz and his family were the ultimate hosts and it was a real blessing to get to know them as well as his Church family.
On the 16th I took a bus to Red Deer and then got picked up by Peter and met his wife Wanda later that night. We camped by the Red Deer river, rode their 3 horses for a couple days on some spectacular trails, ate some unreal food and just had great Christian fellowship.
Living like a cowboy for a couple days was a dream come true, so here are a few shots from that experience.
I pray that all who read this would fall in love with Jesus more and more!!
JR

2 comments:

Jereda said...

"The Beauty of His Majesty!" Praise God! I am glad you are enjoying Canada in her splendor!
I would like to know a bit about Cambodia as I am heading that way in January....is it possible to pick your brain? am at whatdoinameit@gmail.com
Je

Rachel Peters said...

Mr. Reimer you totally suit being a cowboy. Looks like a great time!