Friday, September 24, 2010

Future Plans!!




Guys!! How is everyone doing? I pray you all had a great summer!!
I had an amazing summer seeing good friends and family members and was able to take some sweet road trips!
I just wanted to let you all know what my plans were for the fall and for the new year.
This fall I will be teaching a course for the 2nd year Interns at CLA and working part-time, as well as being around my church family and enjoying life in North America!! (So if you see me at every basketball game in the Fraser Valley don't be surprised!)
I have also decided to go to YWAM in Perth, Australia (Where my little sister Nadine has been for 10 years) and attend a School of Music in Missions (SOMM).
The main reasons why I am going there is number 1- to be in a strong Christian Community where I know I will be challenged and will grow in my faith, number 2- to improve as a musician and worship leader so I can teach about music and worship in a greater way back in Asia, and number 3- to gain a fresh perspective on God, life, ministry and what it means to follow Christ.
(Lecture Phase $3,900 Au/ $4-5,000Au Outreach Phase/ $550Au Australian Visa/ $2,000Au- Plane Ticket)

On another note, the ministry in Cambodia is carrying on and God is using Harley Voogd, Patrick Meir, Carin McCoy, Srai Sim and all our Cambodian staff members and volunteers to do great things.
A Safe House project is currently in the beginning stages and our Church planting ministry that includes an English School, a Music School, and 29 Home Churches with other evangelistic ministries are still continuing on.

If God is speaking to you about partnering with our ministry in Cambodia, or about partnering with me as I plan on attending this
School of Music in Missions with YWAM in Australia, you can make out Cheques to:
'A and D World Missions' and send that Cheque to - A and D World Missions, PO Box 26010 Centre Village Mall,
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1H 6H4

**** If you want your support to go to CAMBODIA, please write 'Cambodia' on the memo line of the Cheque****
****If you want to partner with me as I attend the SOMM in Australia, please write 'JOEL' on the memo line****
(All Donors will receive Tax deductible receipts for their donations)

Thanks again for your prayers and support!! Together we can work together and play our part in the Great Commission!
JR
(The pictures are from a Missions Trip to Bella Coola/ Redstone BC with CIMB ministries! Was able to share the gospel with some first nations people and hang with some great guys for 6 days and bless a few ministries!)

www.myspace.com/joelareimer
http://tiny.cc/victorycambodia (Pictures/Videos/ Info. about our Church)

No comments: