Saturday, August 03, 2013

We're back in Canada!!!

Friends!! Just wanted to let you all know that Avin and myself are back in Canada until November!! We are excited to be home to have our baby and of course to see all of you!! Our baby is due in September and we are just delirious at the thought of being parents in the very near future!! God is so Good!!  We feel really blessed!!
Here are some pictures from our last month in Cambodia.
- myself with my 2nd year Bible Students at Cambodia Bible Institute after our last class
- myself with Makara, one of the prisoners in the Kandal Prison who I've been teaching English
- Avin and I at the beach for our friends 5th year Wedding Anniversary and our other friends 30th Birthday
- Phnom Penh riverside at night
-Phnom Penh sunset

Please continue to be praying for the nation of Cambodia and that the Holy Spirit would move in power in that place!!
Blessings,
Joel and Avin




No comments: