Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm Back!!

Guys sorry for not writing for such a long time!!
How is everyone doing?
I am in Thailand now for a few days but head back to Cambodia on Monday.
I tried to send out a mass email and pictures in Cambodia but things out there are a little sketchy so it didnt work!!
But too make a long story short things are rockin in Poipet.
I am now looking over 4 homegroups and last Sunday many of those people got Baptized in a little dirty resevoir!!
Around 40 kids got baptized and 20 adults, it was awesome!
In the last 2 weeks we also saw over 33 people get saved!!
My friend, Pastor Ros and myself, also just helped a 22yr old Prostitute get out of a brothel with her 2yr old daughter. This was pretty exciting cause for a long time she didnt want to leave but this decision will change her life! Praise God!!
I am continuing to teach music out there and my english school is still open but nobody is coming!!
The gospel is going forth though and people lives are being changed so its very exciting!
Bless you guys back at home for your support and prayers
JR#33

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mm grt job pastor cruel....heheheh remember me...............????angelina jolie@angeline james..........remember d word "cehhhhhh"....mm pastor continue ur minitries......n hv a good fellowship jesus./..he loves u alot........take care pastor n tankzzz fr ur advices.....etc....