Thursday, February 09, 2006

Prison/Pigs/Poipet!

Hey Guys!! How are you?
Its been a while since I last wrote, sorry about that!
Well I have to take it back to Christmas'05 cause thats the last time I wrote!
Christmas was busy but lots of fun! Myself and a bunch of friends were
practicing music and performing for different events constantly. We
played in the Sriracha park on Christmas day, at the mall, and at a
boys prison in Bangkok!
Then I went up North to Ruamit village with some friends and was able
to relax a bit. I preached in a Karen hill-tribe church Jan. 1st and
the pastor gave me an authentic Karen vest that I got to preach in, so that was cool!
This last month in Cambodia God has really been moving!
In the last two weeks over 33 people have gotten saved, we just
babtized 60 people last Sunday and had our first foreign team come to
our church to put on a Leadership Conf.!
My freind P. Ros, and myself, also just helped a prostitute get out of
her brothel with her 2yr old daughter.
Bless all of you back home,
JR

No comments: