Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Poipet Sunsets!!

Just want to give a shout out to all who read this blog( That means Mom and Grandma!) Just finished a great Bible study at my place this afternoon! Taught about how it is Gods will that we are healed through the Blood of Jesus!! So many of these Cambodian peeople suffer from sickness and disease and that is not Gods will for them! They are bought by the blood of Jesus and have been redeemed from the curse of sin and death!! I believe they recieved the revelation today that God wants them to be whole and well in Jesus name!! I was just pumped cause I have talked about this subject often but have not taught it so directly as I did today.
Our Homegroups are growing here in Poipet and we now have 6 all around the City! These people are hungry for truth so it is an honor to teach them the Word of life!
We continue to visit the Aids Clinic whenever we can to pray for the sick and lead people to the Lord. We often just give out fruit and hang out with the patients there for a while.
As well I am continuing to teach English for an hour a day and there are 2 other english classes happening at my house in the evening. All of these students are being prayed with and are being exposed to the truth of the Gospel!
Gods faithfullness and blessings continue to amaze me and I just cant help but praise God for his Goodness!
Love you guys and bless you mightily in Jesus name!
JR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big hello from everyone at VBCI. We miss you and want to see you again. God bless you and strengthen you in the ministry!

With all our love, :-)-><

SIMON, DANIEL AND ALL THE STUDENTS AT VBCI

Anonymous said...

Um Friend!!! I went to send you a face book and you are no longer! Were you finding there were too many stalkers? poor poor fella. Well... I'm stoked to have you home soon! When is the magic day that you arrive. Dont forget to ring me up! I'm stoked to make plans for later on this year. Love ya buddy.

Lacey