Saturday, November 17, 2007

Please be in Prayer!

Its been a while since I last wrote on my Blog! I pray all who read this baby are doing well! A team from CLA is coming to Poipet,Cambodia tomorrow for 2 weeks. We will be doing everything from visiting our 6 homegroups, doing evangelism in the slums and doing outreach on the streets. We also have some tourist things, like going to Angkor Wat, planned so it should be a great time! Please be praying for a great harvest of souls and for the sick to be healed and the Church to be built up in faith!
Please as well be praying for me. I need some serious healing in my body. Please pray in faith and in the name of Jesus that I would recover from this and continure to serve the Lord in strength and boldness!
Thanks for all your support, You are all a blessing!
JR

No comments: