Thursday, June 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

It was an emotional reunion when I saw my parents at the Airport. I won't lie, I cried like a little boy!!
After being away from home for 2yrs and having been through a lot of difficult things, seeing my Mom and Dad was just a great feeling.
I don't think it really matters how old we get, or what we accomplish in our lifetimes, our parents will always be our parents, and we will always be their kids!! In many ways it's a very comforting and cool thing about life!
Anyways enough sentimental stuff! I am home now and though not feeling 100 percent after the whole Typhoid thing, I'm feeling good and it's just a blessing to be home!
I saw my new nephew the night I got home and that was a treat! Tai looks a lot like my older sister Danica and the kid is just adorable! I have seen him twice now and have rarely heard him cry, my kind of nephew!!

I am off to California with most of my family on Saturday the 28th. but will be home around July 6th. I seriously would love to connect with all of you so don't be shy and either email me at joel_reimer@hotmail.com. or you can phone our place 1-604-855-7254.

Bless you guys
JR

No comments: