Friday, June 20, 2008

New Truck!






Here are some pictures of the truck that I just purchased last week!! It's a 1997 Toyota Tacoma, standard, 4x4. I think it's sweet, praise God!!!
I would just like to thank CLA for their major contribution that went towards buying this truck and also Pete and Marianne Reimer for their amazing generousity.
I already received a report from my friend Matt Brown who just used the truck to rush a girl to the Hospital after she had broken her arm at one of our home churches. We will use every resource that we are blessed with to help the Khmer people come to know Jesus Christ! Amen!
Bless you guys
JR

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Joel, you are a legend!! Email me when you're in town. You come to our house for dinner. Ok.
K.

Erika said...

Joel,
I'm a member of Victory churches int. I go to a church in Toronto.
Cambodia has been on my heart for a while, since sometime last year when we had a very colourful missions report during service. Anyway, I'm a journalist, and I'd love to talk to you maybe get something put together for a story - pitch it to a Canadian Magazine or something. Your blog says you're in Canada now, any plans to come to Ontario?

Joel and Avin Reimer said...

Erika! Good to hear from you! If you want you can email me at joel_reimer@hotmail.com and we can talk more about Cambodia! Bless you
JR