Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cranbrook/Trail- CLA Interns 2010







Friends!! Here are just a few pictures from a recent ministry trip with 6 Interns from my home church, Christian Life Assembly in Langley BC. I actually went along with these awesome young people, not as their leader but as the 'drummer' and the guy who 'tried' key word is 'tried' to take care of the money!!! We drove to Trail BC (what a gorgeous part of BC!! Wow!!) where Justin Schwaab led worship and Steven Barks shared his testimony and the whole team did a real powerful drama to music.
That night we stayed with an awesome couple in Castlegar who were just awesome hosts, and the next morning we drove to Cranbrook. We stayed at Abundant Life church where Pastor Jonathan and Pastor Carol took care of us, along with members of their church. We were able to help out in a few practical ways as well as putting on a VBS for some local kids on Saturday afternoon and an hour or so on Sunday afternoon.
Schwaab led worship on Sunday morning and after having some great fellowship with the Pastors, former and Present, we hit the road the next morning back to the Fraser Valley.

1 comment:

Joelcool7 said...

Yo my name is Joel Reimer. I am from Abbotsford BC. I am also a Christian and am planning on entering the missions field starting with a DTS hopefully next year. Its so weird that their is another Joel Reimer who is exactly like me but not as fat lol. Also I went to Thailand just barely on a missions trip. Anyways I wish I knew how to get ahold of you. It would be awsome to meet my other me lol!