Saturday, December 11, 2010

Change is a Coming!!

I think that is the famous line from an old folk song from the 60's or 70's!! If you have no idea what I am talking about, forgive me!!
I meant to tell all of you about this a month ago but just never got around to it. As you might have seen from an earlier posting, I have met a great woman of God!!! Avin Houghland and myself have been 'going out' ( if you can call it that when you're 30 plus!) for 2 and a half months and its been pretty amazing!
Due to that fact, my original plans of going to Perth, Australia to do a "School of Music in Missions" with YWAM has changed! It doesn't make a lot of sense anymore to fly around the world, when something I have been believing God for, for a long time, has happened here in Canada.
So this coming January I will be staying in Canada and will be finding a job of some kind. For those of you who have already donated funds for me to go to Australia, I trust that you understand the situation and would be praying for Avin and myself.
If you have any questions about any of this, or words of Knowledge for myself, prophecies ect., seriously contact me here or at joel_reimer@hotmail.com.
Blessings
JR

No comments: